Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
http://order.sbs.yahoo.com/ds....x=0&y=0

buy it now

your domain name is available!
bfhmods.com

Alright.

I am proposing that we all artist make a Battlefield Heroes, Pacific Mod!

Factions
USA and Imperial / AI Characters with Python Scripts and Ninja

Grenade launchers new cars zeros new characters for the factions etc. There are concept artist

Our WIP Character model

The modeler not model the character great, the face need no detail, texture for detail not poly .

[img]http://www.visual3d.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=277&d=1265470233[/img]

A Map.

Not like battlefield heroes, the character need to look cartoon not like this.
We can work on thatts.

Message edited by Josh_sg1 - Monday, 2010-06-28, 4:32 PM

PhillyDate: Monday, 2010-06-28, 4:18 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: News Editor
i got the choppers'n'jets! biggrin

Josh_sg1Date: Monday, 2010-06-28, 4:25 PM | Message # 3
Private
yeah

We need modelers that can model texture and rig for the character.

Message edited by Josh_sg1 - Monday, 2010-06-28, 4:54 PM

Apache_ThunderDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 8:50 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
I specialize in coding. I know my way around 3DSMax a bit but can't really make anything beyond simple collision meshes. So I can't make (complex) models from scratch. I can vertex skin basic stuff but not soldiers. (otherwise I would have ported the BFheroes soldiers to my mod already. :P )

I can help out in the coding front. If you can get the map together in BF2Editor to a satisfactory state. I can then rig it up to work properly in BFheroes. wink

Though I do have some experience working with existing models. If you need models ported to BFheroes or collision meshes made for them I can do that too. wink

Message edited by Apache_Thunder - Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 8:52 AM

Josh_sg1Date: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 1:36 PM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (Apache_Thunder)
I specialize in coding. I know my way around 3DSMax a bit but can't really make anything beyond simple collision meshes. So I can't make (complex) models from scratch. I can vertex skin basic stuff but not soldiers. (otherwise I would have ported the BFheroes soldiers to my mod already. :P )

Hi

The coding is great if you can we can send you all the WW2 models and that or you can convert the static mesh files to 3ds or obj for us and send the texture

Apache_ThunderDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 10:34 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
As for soldier meshes they are complicated to do. Unlike BF2/BF1942 the BFheroes soldier mesh is split into pieces and stored in the items archive. The item system is responsible for building the basic soldier mesh after which any additional items is added on top of that. There is a single soldier mesh found in the soldiers archive but it is old and remmed out. (thus not used anymore ingame)

So I can't help with soldier mesh related stuff.

However send the WW2 models my way. I prefer them to be in Max format and to the correct scale. (I have version 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of Max so it shouldn't matter what version of max you save the max files as).

What format do you have the WW2 meshes in? My only concern is if the scale is correct. I don't want to spend to much time "resizing" all the meshes to the correct size. Hopefully they are already to correct scale. So as long as they are a format I can import into max without issue then I can export them to 3DS. Though I prefer to just export them to staticMesh. biggrin

Josh_sg1Date: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 12:06 PM | Message # 7
Private
That is great. Can sent ya the car or tank etc. We need to model the planes and weapons though we can not convert the staticMesh to obj and the right format. If you can convert the tank and car for us we can model the USA and Japan jeep and send you the model game ready and texture and you can convert it. We need the plane and texture the jeep and texture and tank and texture.

Sent us the staticMesh soldier that is not used anymore ingame

We can make this now and make it done and ready with it working in game. For the server, we work on that and the BFCCD [server] and the BFHCC [client] for join server, the programmer can mod the BFCCD [server] to work there are error and they can work thatt s we need a C lang

programmer to work on that

Message edited by Josh_sg1 - Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 12:11 PM

MuffinmanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 8:47 AM | Message # 8
Private
I could make maps.

Forum » Battlefield heroes » General Chat » Pacific mod
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Statistics Forum
Recent Posts Readable topic Top Users New User
  • [mod] Dedicated Servers
  • [community] make me a mod
  • Battlefield Heroes'42
  • so close on getting a chopper ...
  • [TUTORIAL] How to start moddin...
  • Mods, Caught on Tape/Screensho...
  • Battlefield Heroes'42
  • [TUTORIAL] How to make custom ...
  • My mods
  • how to add new buildings?
  • Apache_Thunder
  • McFluff
  • SgtColbert
  • Philly
  • Conorman
  • Dutchassasin
  • Mrtn
  • Solidsnail
  • wakamonkey
  • SwiftGreen
  • sins42491
  • wildstrawberryteam
  • lfsmods
  • vicky5522kumar
  • vicky918643
  • logannwrights
  • mopsalbertovic
  • alizartash2022
  • jacobanke96
  • Sabi
  • Based on the game Battlefield Heroes By Electronic Arts™ and DICE™ | By using this website you agree to our Tearms Of Use
    Some images are taken from JW Renders, check it outs it has some cool stuff. Some translations provided by uCause.esigned by CENTROARTS