Present rules are valid for the whole conference. Separate sections and forums of the conference may have their own rules which specify the rules of conduct in them. However, present rules are obligatory in any case.
The rules are introduced to create comfortable and constructive atmosphere of communication. If the established form of communication doesn't suit you, then abstain from participation in this conference.
I. Registration of users.
1. By registration in the forum you accept present Rules.
2. To register in the forum a user must provide an active e-mail address. We guarantee privacy of the provided information.
3. Choice of a username (a nickname) is your exclusive right. The administration reserves the right to take measures for stopping a nickname usage, if its usage violates generally accepted moral and ethic standards and it is insulting for other forum users. Registration of nicknames, resembling the existing ones so that they can mislead other forum users, is prohibited.
4. Repeated registration of one user, regardless of his/her aims, is prohibited. This violation is considered to be extremely serious and leads to the blocking of all accounts.
5. If you do not display activity in the forum for a long time, in very rare cases you're account may be removed.
II. Rules of conduct in the forum.
1. Communication in the forum is based on the principles of generally accepted morality and netiquette.
2. Usage of swear is allowed.
3. While you're free to use strong language, try to control yourself rather than using a constant stream of profanity.
4. Any advertising, including Internet projects (That have nothing to do whit battlefield heroes), is strongly prohibited.
5. The allowed signature size is Width:800px Height:200px
6. Swear words CAN'T be used against any person for example ( This person "Name" is a piece of s**t)
7. Embedding poronographic and/or violent material in posts is unacceptable. (will also result in your account being deleted)
8. Do not post threads advertising services and/or products. (will also result in your account being deleted)
9. Do not troll or bait flame wars among members.
III. Message posting.
1. Thread subject must be informative and reflect the core of the problem to the maximum.
2. Before you create a new thread, make sure that you create it in the forum of the proper subject area and that this question hasn’t been discussed before.
3. Creation of identical threads in different sections and posting of similar messages in different threads is prohibited.
4. Try not to make grammar mistakes in your posts, it will give a negative impression about you.
IV. Relationship between users and the administration.
1. The administration follow common sense and internal rules of forum management in their actions.
2. Discussion of administration’s (forum administrators’ and moderators’) actions is strongly prohibited in any forums and threads, except for the special forum, intended for the discussion of all aspects of the whole forum work.
V."Harmful" content and Trolling
1. Posting of Harmful content such as "Rickrolls" links to Phishing sites is strongly prohibited, and may result of your profile getting banned.
2. If you post just for sake of posting or post comments irrelevant to the topic, you might get banned or warned.
The administration reserves the right to change the rules with the further notification of forum users. All forum changes and updates are carried out with the consideration of users’ opinions and interests.