BFHModsBFHeroes 42
RSS

Get Adobe Flash player

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Chubby  
Forum » Battlefield heroes » Battlefield Heroes moding » Fork and lowland multiplayer
Fork and lowland multiplayer
ByamarroDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-28, 11:04 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
If soumeone would make server with replaced some maps with forkblade and lowland... And if You have modyfied client.... Then You would clan play these maps multiplayer am I wrong?

Modding_learnDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 6:46 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
i think yes. but you need to get the server files....

McFluffDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 11:52 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
The map files as far as I can gather are protected from modding by MD5 Algorithm, which means that when you replace files of Victory VIllage with Fork the client will return a (6) invalid data error, so unfortunately by editing the existing maps withwith diffferent ones won't work.

Also the blue guys on the bfh forum have stated that modding multiplayer will have different penalty's ten modding singleplayer since SP modding is somewhat allowed, MP modding will most likely lead to bans and shutting down of servers.

GuestDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 9:27 PM | Message # 4
Group: Guests

[quote=McFluff]The map files as far as I can gather are protected from modding by MD5 Algorithm, which means that when you replace files of Victory VIllage with Fork the client will return a (6) invalid data error, so unfortunately by editing the existing maps withwith diffferent ones won't work. [/quote]

Yeah, I've heard that too. If you replace ANY of the files, or even take one out and put it back in, you will get an invalid data error. The only way to get mods online (specifically the all items mod) is to get all of the game files, replace the necessary files and then make an installer that installs Bfh with the modded files there from the start, therefore there will be no error. But thats alot of work, unless you know how to do it :P Also its illegal.

ByamarroDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 10:16 AM | Message # 5
Private
But that's a lot of fun! <3

Added (2011-07-05, 10:16 Am)
---------------------------------------------
BTW is it possible to play these maps on Hamachi if not on server?

Forum » Battlefield heroes » Battlefield Heroes moding » Fork and lowland multiplayer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Statistics Forum
Recent Posts Readable topic Top Users New User
  • [mod] Dedicated Servers
  • [community] make me a mod
  • Battlefield Heroes'42
  • so close on getting a chopper ...
  • [TUTORIAL] How to start moddin...
  • Mods, Caught on Tape/Screensho...
  • Battlefield Heroes'42
  • [TUTORIAL] How to make custom ...
  • My mods
  • how to add new buildings?
  • Apache_Thunder
  • McFluff
  • SgtColbert
  • Philly
  • Conorman
  • Dutchassasin
  • Mrtn
  • Solidsnail
  • wakamonkey
  • SwiftGreen
  • sins42491
  • wildstrawberryteam
  • lfsmods
  • vicky5522kumar
  • vicky918643
  • logannwrights
  • mopsalbertovic
  • alizartash2022
  • jacobanke96
  • Sabi
  • Based on the game Battlefield Heroes By Electronic Arts™ and DICE™ | By using this website you agree to our Tearms Of Use
    Some images are taken from JW Renders, check it outs it has some cool stuff. Some translations provided by uCause.esigned by CENTROARTS